ESPAÑOL      |      PORTUGUÊS      |      FRANÇAIS      |      DEUTSCH      |      我们说普通话      |      हिंदी      |      বাংলা

Call Our Office Today:

(305) 856-0400

Fiancé Visas

Miami Fiancé Visa Attorneys

Can I bring my fiancé(e) to the United States?

The fiancé(e) K-1 nonimmigrant visa allows the foreign national fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen to travel to the U.S. in order to marry their U.S. sponsor within 90 days of their arrival. As a fiancé(e) visa enables the holder to immigrate to the U.S., they must meet some of the eligibility requirements of an immigrant visa.  Our Miami Miami Fiancé Visa Attorneys will be here to assist you on your visa needs

After they have married their sponsor, they will need to apply for an adjustment of status with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in order to become a Legal Permanent Resident (LPR). A fiancé(e) visa automatically expires after 90 days, and if the two have not married by that time, they’re in violation of immigration law and could face deportation and possible ineligibility for immigration.

USCIS is very thorough in their examination of fiancé(e) K-1 nonimmigrant visa applications, to ensure that those applying are seeking real and lasting marriage, and not merely looking for a way to con the immigration system. Applicants will be required to provide sufficient evidence of their commitment to true union, and may have to undergo a thorough interview process.

Call (305) 856-0400 to Discuss Your Case

A Miami immigration lawyer can provide you with guidance and advice if you are seeking a visa to bring your fiancé(e) to the United States. Though the process can be difficult, the dedicated lawyers at Pozo Goldstein, LLP are capable and seasoned in all aspects of immigration law.

We are familiar with the proof that is needed when applying for a fiancé(e) visa, and know the types of questions that you may be asked if interviewed. We take pride in preparing our clients so that they may have the best possible chance of bringing their loved ones to the United States. If you want to marry your foreign-born fiancé(e), you need an aggressive and knowledgeable attorney who will fight tirelessly and aggressively to help you accomplish your goal.

Contact a Miami immigration attorney right away if you need help obtaining a fiancé(e) visa.