ESPAÑOL      |      PORTUGUÊS      |      FRANÇAIS      |      DEUTSCH      |      我们说普通话      |      हिंदी      |      বাংলা

Call Our Office Today:

(305) 856-0400

Same-Sex Marriage Through Parole in Place for Military Families

Our client entered the United States without inspection. His United States citizen spouse served in the military. We were able to obtain a parole-in-place which allowed him to apply for his green card through marriage to the United States citizen spouse.

We filed an I-130 family based petition, however, before the petition could be approved, his spouse passed away. The I-130 petition converted to an I-360 widower petition.

We were able to get the I-360 petition approved.

Related Posts